Furzefield Road, East Grinstead
- Impressive Detached Residence
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fabulous Master bedroom
- Long Gated Gravel Driveway With Parking For Several Cars
- Double garage With Electric Charging Point
- Chain Free
- Easy Access to the M25 & Gatwick
SCHOOLS There are four primary schools within a mile and a half of the property, the majority of which are rated good by Ofsted. The two closest secondary schools are Imberhorne and Sackville. Sackville is currently rated good by Ofsted whilst Imberhorne is rated outstanding.
TRAVEL For the commuter East Grinstead mainline rail station is a mile and a half away and travels to both London Victoria and London Bridge. The national motorway network can be accessed at J6 of the M25 motorway which is approximately 11 miles away and for international travel Gatwick airport is just 7.2 miles distant.
GROUND FLOOR * Generous entrance hall as you enter the property with solid wood flooring, with access to all rooms on the ground floor and ample space for storage of both shoes and coats
* Spacious bespoke breakfast room spanning down the left hand side of the property, refitted by the current owners with integrated appliances such as dishwasher, oven, coffee machine and free standing range oven with extractor fan above and complemented with granite work tops
* Separate utility room accessed directly from the kitchen, also with access out onto the rear garden
* Dining room with hard wood flooring with a rear aspect
* Large lounge which benefits from being dual aspect creating an abundance of natural light, feature fireplace with burner set in inglenook style fireplace rustic oak mantle and exposed brickwork, the rear garden can be accessed directly via French doors leading to the terrace
FIRST FLOOR * Master suite with high ceiling creating a great sense of space and light, dressing room with a range of integrated wardrobes and en suite
* Bedroom two is a very good size double room again benefitting from the high ceiling similar to the master suite, built in wardrobes and en suite
* Large family bathroom refitted to a high standard
* Large landing providing a fantastic study area and storage space
OUTSIDE * Private rear garden with decked terrace and patio area, with the rest laid to lawn
* A Large very private front garden with mature hedging border and well established tree line to the front of the plot
* Gravel driveway providing ample parking for several cars, double garage with power and charging point for electric car, the garage also has a large mezzanine accessible by a staircase
FAQ'S * Freehold
* Local Authority- Mid Sussex District Council
* Council Tax Band - G
* EPC rating- C
* Heating system- Mains gas, with traditional radiators
* Broadband available, ethernet network points and wireless access points in kitchen, sitting room, study and the master suite
* Double Garage and private driveway for several cars
* Length owners have lived at the property- Since 2013
* Existing planning - none
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Furzefield Road, East Grinstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station1.0 miles
- Dormans Station1.3 miles
- Lingfield Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Located on the High Street, our Lingfield office is perfectly situated to cover the immediate area including Dormansland and Dormans Park, but our team also cover an extremely wide area to Tunbridge Wells and the Ashdown Forest and all the surrounding villages. The Lingfield office is also where our Private Estates Division is based.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100126009516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.