Hardwick Grove, West Bridgford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four Double bedrooms
- Walking distance to bus stops
- Half price rent for July & August
- £80 per person per week
- Available 01/07/2021
HALF PRICE RENT FOR JULY AND AUGUST!
Tattershalls are pleased to present this four bedroom student property. Located on Hardwick Grove in West Bridgford, the property is within walking distance to local bus routes, shops, restaurants and bars.
Briefly comprised of four double bedrooms, two reception rooms, one bathroom, a fully fitted kitchen and small garden.
£80 per person per week. Bills are not included.
HALF PRICE RENT FOR JULY AND AUGUST.
Available from the 1st July 2021.
12 month tenancy.
Book your viewing now, call Tattershalls on
Holding Deposit is one week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note, this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Client Money Protection: - Propertymark
Independent Redress Scheme: - The Property Ombudsman
Information on all our fees can be found on our website
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Hardwick Grove, West Bridgford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.1 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
Tattershalls is an established and highly-regarded sales and letting agency in central Nottingham. We have earned our reputation by always acting with the highest integrity and professionalism. Our ethos of working with our clients and not just for them means that we take the time to listen to our clients’ needs and objectives before making any recommendations. Only once we fully understand what our clients want to achieve from their properties, and the timescales that they are working within
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102131000223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tattershalls Ltd, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.