Maidenhead Road, Windsor
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- NO CHAIN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND ON THE GROUND FLOOR, STPP
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT THE LOFT
- ABILITY TO CREATE ANOTHER PARKING SPACE AT FRONT
- ADDITITIONAL PERMIT PARKING, 50 YARDS AWAY
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN AND BOTH TRAIN STATIONS
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
*** RARELY AVAILABLE *** is this three bedroom Victorian semi-detached home with bags of potential, offering scope for rear extensions and a loft conversion as neighbours on the street have already done this (STPP).
*** RARELY AVAILABLE *** is this three bedroom Victorian semi-detached home with bags of potential, offering scope for rear extensions and a loft conversion as neighbours on the street have already done this (STPP). With some small changes the property could also offer two parking spaces to the front and also benefits from additional permit parking round the corner.
Maidenhead Road, in the very heart of the town centre, is located close to Windsor Castle and the stunning Long Walk and is ideally placed to take advantage of the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants that Windsor has to offer.
Two train stations provide links to London Paddington (via Slough) and Waterloo (mainline approx 50 mins). Windsor offers excellent transport links with the M4 junction 6 giving access to Heathrow Airport, London, the M40, M3 & M25 Motorway network.
An extensive range of schools are available in both the Independent and State sectors, including St George's, Upton House, Eton College, St. John's Beaumont, Papplewick, Lambrook School, Trinity St Stephen, Queen Annes, St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted Outstanding) & Royal Free Middle School together with Windsor Boys and Girls (Ofsted Outstanding), Senior Schools.
Patio doors from the conservatory open onto a low maintenance garden to the rear, which is laid to gravel and bordered by flowerbeds on either side stocked with roses. There is a decking area towards the end sheltered by mature trees and two garden sheds. A private driveway to the front of the house provides off-street parking and there is a small front garden with pedestrian gate leading to the entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Maidenhead Road, Windsor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.5 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.6 miles
- Datchet Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Maidenhead Roger Platt office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Roger Platt has been trading since 1970, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Roger Platt as your estate agent�
>> Your local Roger Platt team in Maidenhead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD117139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.