Pelham Terrace, Brighton
- Let available date:
- All bills included
- Free Wifi
- Contents insurance
- Large common room
- Free bike hire and storage
- 24 hour security
- Study space
- On-site maintenance
- Stunning roof terraces
Student Castle is a purpose-built student accommodation located at 4 Pelham Terrace (just off Lewes Road), a 2-minute walk to the University of Brighton Moulsecoomb Campus.
We offer a range of private studios and twin rooms that will be available from September 2021. All our room types are available on 51-week licences.
The studios include your own double bed, en-suite, study desk, breakfast bar/dining table, fitted wardrobe and fully equipped kitchen.The twin rooms include two double beds, two study desks, en-suite, a fitted wardrobe & fully equipped kitchen.
All our rents are inclusive of all utility bills, insurance and super-fast WIFI. We will also have a large common area, study areas, free bike hire, 24-hour security, onsite laundry room, landscaped courtyard & 2 stunning roof terraces.
*Marketing Suite Now Open* - Located on-site (Student Castle, 4 Pelham Terrace, Brighton, BN2 4AF). Now open for viewings by appointment only. Email to schedule one today! Please note all appointments have to be requested 24 hours in advance.
A £150 Non-refundable Room Holding Booking Fee is required to secure your room. This converts to a damage deposit after the licence starts and will be refunded in full at the end of licence period if there are no damages in the room.
Pelham Terrace, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Brighton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10658019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.