11 Brooklea Lane, Chillington
- Traditional architecture with contemporary interiors
- Handmade kitchens with Neff appliances
- Lovely bathrooms with Laufen & Hansgrohe fittings
- High quality Rationel timber windows & doors
- Underfloor heating & wood burning stove
- New Home Warranty
The front door leads to an entrance hall with guest cloakroom. The living room is large with a lovely west facing bay window looking over the front garden and stone wall. There is a rendered fireplace with oak mantle, slate hearth & Chesneys wood burning stove. The dining area leads to the open plan kitchen with handmade kitchen units (made by Yealm Kitchens of Newton Ferrers) & a full suite of Neff appliances. The separate utility room provides side access to the garden & includes a separate Neff washing machine & tumble dryer.
Upstairs, the open landing leads to two well sized bedrooms and the large family bathroom. The master bedroom suite is found up 3 or 4 more stairs which adds to the character and privacy within the room. The views from the windows are lovely.
The garage is large with an electric up & over timber garage door & a side pedestrian door providing additional access.
Brooklea is a private development for those looking for somewhere new & more convenient, located near many local facilities & beauty spots. The development of only 11 private homes is traditionally designed & every house is unique. It is a very convenient yet attractive & peaceful place to be.
Please contact us if you would like to visit the property.
11 Brooklea Lane, Chillington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totnes Station11.4 miles
About the agent
Ash Mill Developments Ltd is a Buckinghamshire based residential development company.
Their mission is simple: To find outstanding locations in the most beautiful areas of Britain and build small numbers of unique and exclusive homes for discerning purchasers.
Their watchwords are quality and integrity. Quality and integrity in the way they do business, in the way they build homes and in the areas in which they build. Their goal is to ensure that when someone buys an Ash Mill home
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11BrookleaLane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ash Mill, Amersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.