Mercer Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5
- Modern, Contemporary Kitchen
- Family Bathroom with Complimentary Wall Tiling
- Downstairs WC
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Flooring Included to Kitchen, Bathroom, En-Suite and WC
- Oven, Hob and Extractor Fan Included
- Turfed Rear Garden and Shed Included
- Allocated Parking
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Gas Central Heating
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
We are pleased to be working with Taylor Wimpey to develop a range of two and three bedroom houses at Woodland Edge situated off Perrywood Walk in the popular city of Worcester!
Worcester has a great range of amenities including boutiques, shops, restaurants and cinemas. Cathedral Plaza offers high-end bars and eateries linking on to the high-street for those wanting to make the most of city living. The development is situated in a fantastic spot for those to benefit from easy access to Worcester City Centre and attractions such as Worcester Countryside Centre, Worcester Cathedral and the River Severn, Malvern, Hereford and surrounding villages. Worcester has great transport links, with two train stations on Foregate Street and Shrub Hill and in close proximity to the M5.
The Property - The "Canford"
This property comprises of an Entrance Hall, Kitchen to the front of the property, under-stairs storage, WC and a Living/Dining room to the rear. To the first floor, there are two bedrooms, with the master including an En-Suite and a family Bathroom. Additional benefits include off road parking, gas central heating and a turfed rear garden.
These new homes are being sold off plan with estimated build completions around June 2021, we're therefore unable to offer any viewings at present
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Houses - Plot 157, 24 & 25
£86,000 for a 40% share (deposit from £4,300)
Monthly Rent on remaining share £284.88
£129,000 for a 60% share (deposit from £6,450)
Monthly Rent on remaining share £189.92
£161,250 for a 75% share (deposit from £8,063)
Monthly Rent on remaining share £118.70
Other shares can be purchased subject to an affordability assessment.
Please note build dates are only indicative at this stage and will be subject to change.
1. For further information, please download our brochure below.
2. TO APPLY NOW, please contact Alice on
3. Register with Help to Buy Midlands
4. Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then send you an offer letter for the property and you pay a reservation fee to reserve your chosen plot.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to get a foot on the property ladder but can't afford to buy a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a brand new leasehold property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. After the initial purchase it is possible to buy further shares and eventually own these properties outright.
We will offer shares for sale normally between 40-75% of the property depending on how much you can afford to purchase and charge rent on the remaining share. The bigger the share you buy, the less rent you have to pay. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient money to enable you to purchase without. The combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get a foot on the housing ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
*Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only
BrochuresBROCHURE 24-25BROCHURE 157
Mercer Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station0.5 miles
- Worcester Foregate Street Station0.8 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station3.0 miles
About the agent
At Platform Home Ownership we have helped thousands of people to realise their dream of buying their own home over the 30+ years that we have been operating.
Part-buying and part-renting with Platform Home Ownership is a no-nonsense, safe and proven route to home ownership. It offers a good value and affordable way for you to buy a home. With a range of quality homes across the Midlands and throughout Lincolnshire for you to choose from.
We also offer good quality rented propertie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WoodlandEdge_Canford_40pc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platform Housing Group, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.