Egerton Crescent, London, SW3
- An impressive Grade II Listed Family House
- 6 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms (3 En Suite)
- First Floor Drawing Room
- Bulthaup Kitchen and a Formal Dining Room
- Secondary Kitchen
- Further Reception Room
- 3 Cloakrooms
- 2 Roof Terraces and South Facing Garden
- Access to Egerton Crescent Gardens
- 3703 Sqft (344 sqm)
Built of traditional brick construction behind a painted stucco fronted elevation, the house is arranged over lower ground, ground and 3 upper storeys. This property has the distinct advantage of a generous side entrance on the raised ground floor level, as well as a triple aspect with large windows on the western elevation of the building that enjoy far-reaching views. Owing to this, the property is extremely light and has fantastic views.
The property has an iconic pilastered doorway and an ornamental balcony at first floor level which enjoys excellent views over the private gardens of Egerton Crescent to which this house has access.
Egerton Crescent is located south of Brompton Road, west of Egerton Terrace and east of Old Brompton Road in the prime central London area of Knightsbridge. The location is within easy reach
of a range of museums, art galleries and shops.
Egerton Crescent, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.5 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS140247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Chelsea Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.