Louisa Street, London, E1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 1 bedroom apartment consists of separate reception with wooden floors and modern kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom
- Located a short walk from Stepney Green Station and the amenities of Mile End Road,
- available unfurnished / part furnished from the end of January 2021.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Louisa Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepney Green Station0.1 miles
- Bethnal Green (Underground) Station0.6 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Being the first Estate Agent in sight as you exit Bethnal Green tube, Ellis & Co is the first stop for buyers, tenants, vendors and landlords looking to move in/out of the area.
Opening from 9am to 7pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm Saturdays, properties are accessible to the general public at convenient times and enquiries can be dealt with quickly and efficiently. No agent in the local area advertises properties on as many websites (12+) at any one ti
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160009_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.