Lillybrook Estate, Lyneham
- Spacious 48ft x 22ft Park Home
- Brand New to Order
- Luxury Living for the over 50's
- Garage + Parking
- High Specification
- Fully Furnished
- uPVC Triple Glazing
- Air Source Heat Pumps.
- Delivery to be confirmed
-Brand New -
- Arrival to be confirmed -
Spacious 48' x 22' Park Home
Eco-Friendly - Low Energy!
Garage with Electric Roller Door
Off Road Parking
uPVC Triple Glazing
Air Source Heat Pump
Council Tax - Wiltshire Council - Tax Band 'A'
For information on tax banding and rates, please call Wiltshire Council, Monkton Park. Chippenham. Wiltshire. SN15 1ER. Tel:
Lillybrook - LUXURY LIVING FOR THE OVER 50's.
Lillybrook Estate is situated in the North Wiltshire countryside located between the villages of Bradenstoke and Lyneham and is a registered residential site exclusively for the over fifties.
Being predominantly open plan gardens, as a site they are unable to accommodate dogs, although visitors are welcome to bring their dog provided it is kept on a lead.
The 2020 Pitch Fee is £421.26 per quarter and the Garage Rent is £95.28 per quarter. This comes to a Total of £516.54.
BrochuresLillybrook Estate, Lyneham
Lillybrook Estate, Lyneham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Alan Hawkins Estate Agents is a family owned and run independent Estate Agency operating from our dedicated Royal Wootton Bassett High Street office, where we have been successfully selling residential property since our launch in 1998.
Alan himself, had vast experience in the local market before his passing in 2015 having, since 1983, managed two estate agent offices in the town, furthermore, before arriving in Royal Wootton Bassett had built up over 10 years experience in Swindon.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30203761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Hawkins, Wootton Bassett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.