Wayfarers, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- PREMIUM INSULATED SUN ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOW-MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
David Seymour are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully-presented two bedroomed modern house. The current owners have spent the past two years completely refurbishing the property to create this delightful home. With a replacement kitchen, bathroom, double glazing, heating upgrade, newly created insulated conservatory with WC, this property is ready to move straight in and enjoy, without having to lift a finger!
The low-maintenance garden is fully enclosed and entirely laid to paving. There are two parking spaces to the front of the property.
The current owners have been enjoyed living here and have commented on how peaceful it is.
We feel that this property will be of particular interest to the first-time buyer market and potential rental investors.
** NO FORWARD CHAIN**
Decorative half-glazed composite door opening into;
Obscured double glazed full-height window to side aspect. Fitted carpet continuing throughout the living room. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Stairs to first floor.
LIVING ROOM: 4.23m x 4.02m (13'11'' x 13'2" )
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Wood-effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor.
Understairs cupboard storage/ meter. Fitted carpet. Large central fan/light. Radiator.
From living room, door to;
KITCHEN: 4.23m x 2.49m (13'11" x 8'2")
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door to conservatory. Range of wall & base units in wood-effect finish. Stone-effect worktops with stainless steel single sink, chrome mixer tap and filtered water tap. Tiled splashback. Space/plumbing for washing machine. Built-in microwave/combination oven, Neff
single electric oven. Gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Bank of tall units including full-height fridge & freezer. Study nook/coffee station. Vinyl flooring. Radiator.
Block-built insulated walls with Equinox Warm Roof. High-level windows to sides and patio sliding doors to garden. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Cloakroom with space-saver integrated WC/basin. Side windows.
Staircase with fitted carpet to first floor. PVCu double glazed window to side aspect.
Fitted carpet. Loft access.
MAIN BEDROOM: 3.51m x 3.21m (11'6" x 10'6")
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in cupboard housing Baxi combi boiler. Fitted carpet. Large ceiling fan/light. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 3.05m x 2.43m (10' x 8' )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
PVCu obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. White bathroom storage suite comprises: gloss integrated unit with basin & chrome mixer, concealed cistern WC, glass mirrored unit above; square-set set panelled panelled bath with glass screen and monsoon shower, with separate detachable shower. Fully tiled surrounds. Radiator with heated towel rail. Vinyl floor.
Accessed from the conservatory. Fully enclosed garden, entirely laid to paving slabs.
Parking spaces to front of property.
GBC TAX BAND: C
NONE OF THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THESE PARTICULARS AS TO THIS PROPERTY ARE TO BE RELIED ON AS STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATION OF FACT.
While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there are any specific points you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact the office and we will be happy to discuss any matter with you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view.
1. The property is offered subject to contract, on the strict understanding that ALL NEGOTIATIONS are conducted through David Seymour.
2. We have not carried out any type of survey; our inspection was purely to produce these particulars as a guide to prospective purchasers.
3. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, heating systems, wiring services etc and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose and no warranties can be given. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors or surveyor.
4. Any information given whether orally or in writing must be treated as an expression of opinion by the agent, and treated as such."
Member of the National Association of Estate Agent
Registered in England Number 6293801 as Mason Harris Limited
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wayfarers, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station2.7 miles
- Fareham Station3.4 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station3.4 miles
About the agent
A long established independent estate agency covering the Gosport area for both sales and lettings of residential property.
Free property valuations and lettings appraisals available.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S6074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Seymour, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.