Victoria Gate, Church Langley
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Chain Free
- Long Lease
- Allocated / Permit Parking
- Walking distance of local shops & amenities including Tesco
- Catchment area of Church Langley Primary School
- Ease of Access to A414 & M11
- Top Floor
Entrance Hallway - 1.17m x 4.65m (3'10 x 15'03) -
Lounge ("L" Shape) - 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6 x 11'30 ) -
Kitchen - 2.64m x 2.36m (8'08 x 7'09) -
Bedroom One - 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10 x 10'22) -
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 2.13m (11'10 x 7'14) -
Family Bathroom - 2.13m x 1.83m (7'15 x 6'27) -
BrochuresBrochureVictoria Gate, Church Langley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Victoria Gate, Church Langley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station1.7 miles
- Harlow Town Station1.8 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Here at Kings Group Church Langley we endeavour to find the ideal property for you, with a wide range of recently built properties in stunning surroundings, it is a lovely place to relocate, to enjoy a more relaxed way of life.
Perfectly positioned for quick access to the M11 and within easy reach of the bustling town of Harlow with its extensive shopping facilities, bars and restaurants, it is one of Essex's desired areas.
Our award-winning sp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30204254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.