Village Street, Offchurch, Leamington Spa
- Detached Cottage in Village Location
- Modern Country Kitchen with fitted appliances
- Low Maintenance Garden
- 3 Bedroooms (Two double and a single)
- One off road parking space
- Available: Immediately
- Restrictions: No Pets, No Smokers
- EPC: tbc
With a spacious living room with electric fire, leading onto a modern country kitchen with built in appliances and a utility space with washing machine and dryer. The property also benefits from a modern downstairs family bathroom.
Upstairs there are two generous double bedrooms and a further single room which is perfect for a young family or a professional couple working from home.
Porch - Small entrance porch leading into the living room.
Living Room - 4.265 x 3.954 (13'11" x 12'11") - Dual aspect window to the front and side elevation, Fireplace with wooden mantelpiece with working electric fire.
Family Bathroom - 2.335 x 1.807 (7'7" x 5'11") - W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point. Bath with electric shower overhead. Obscure window to side. Heated towel rail.
Hallway - Two under stairs storage cupboards with automatic lighting. One nearest the kitchen has built in shelving. Stairs leading up to the first floor.
Kitchen - Dual aspect windows to front and rear of the property. Intergrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with a pizza oven setting and gas hob set into the work surface with extractor fan over. Butler sink overlooking the rear garden.
Utility Room - Window to rear, fitted washing machine and dryer with base storage units and a sink.
Outside - One off road parking space in front of the property with plenty of on-road parking available as well. Small front garden.
Rear garden, hard landscaped with mostly gravel with side gate leading to the front of the property.
Bedroom 2 - 3.079 x 2.669 (10'1" x 8'9") - Window to the rear of the property, built in cupboards with hanging rail.
Master Bedroom - 3.748 x 3.239 (12'3" x 10'7") - Window to the front of the property.
Bedroom 3 - 3.516 x 2.513 (11'6" x 8'2") - Built in wardrobes and chest of drawers. Window to the side elevation of the property.
BrochuresBrochureVillage Street, Offchurch, Leamington Spa
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Village Street, Offchurch, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station2.5 miles
- Warwick Station4.5 miles
- Kenilworth Station5.6 miles
About the agent
HAWKESFORD is an independent, family owned and run firm of Estate Agents, General Practice Chartered Surveyors, Lettings Agents and Auctioneers with offices in Leamington Spa, Warwick and Southam
The company was founded in 1991 and has developed into a thriving multi disciplined firm with a vast knowledge of the South Warwickshire Area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30204322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.