Kingsland Road, London, E8
- Located on Kingsland Road, E8
- Dalston Junction Station Nearby
- Arrays of Shops, Bars and Restaurant Nearby
- 24/7 Busses to Central
- Ready To Move In
The private entrance brings you up to the first floor which offers a modern layout incorporating an open plan kitchen reception housed with white goods, Two well proportioned bedrooms completely furnished with a bed and a wardrobe and a family bathroom with three piece suite. The property comes fully laminated with double glazed windows and tested central heating.
The flat is located on Kingsland Road is perfectly located with easy access to a plethora of excellent restaurants, bars and other amenities that the high street has to offer. Swift access to Shoreditch, Islington and the City is on your doorstep with both Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland Stations being moments away.
Ready to move.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kingsland Road, London, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Junction Station0.1 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.2 miles
- Haggerston Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Easy Estates UK Ltd. has been established from 2007. We have a magnanimous portfolio of properties we manage and let nationwide.
Our team of experts can help you market your property to attain maximum rent while finding you referenced tenants. Please call us for a free valuation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 468168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Estates (UK) Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.