Hawkins Road, Gosport, Hampshire PO13
- Convenient for all local amenities
- Close to Fareham Train Station
- Superbly appointed Bathroom & Kitchen
- UPVC doors and doubled glazed throughout
- Gas Central Heating
This well maintained family home is located in a quiet residential area and offers spacious accommodation which briefly comprises: entrance hallway with under stairs storage, Beautiful recently fitted dining kitchen incorporating integrated oven , grill and hob, dishwasher , plumbing for washer and dryer, breakfast bar , the dining area has patio windows leading to the rear garden. Good sized lounge situated to the front of the property.First Floor 3 good sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes . Newly appointed bathroom in white with freestanding bath with shower attachment , freestanding basin and WC. External : Driveway providing parking for 2 cars , Rear garden large patio area and lawned area in addition there are brick outbuildings with power and light which could be converted to office space , ideal for working from home,We highly recommend early internal inspectionMy Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Hawkins Road, Gosport, Hampshire PO13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station2.5 miles
- Portchester Station2.8 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Successfully sell or rent your home with My Online Estate Agent. Operating nationwide we operate in a very similar way to your local high street estate agent but with one major difference, we charge a low fixed fee rather than commission.
For Sales we will assist with property valuations, and then visit your property to take photographs, create floorplans, prepare EPCs and agree your property description with you. We then advertise your property to house- hunter searches through all the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0006887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.