John Street, London, WC1X
- 1046 sqft
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Neo Georgian listed building
The fourth floor boasts an open plan kitchen and living area which is generous in size, designed beautifully with natural tones which are perfectly complimented by the luxury oak flooring that flows seamlessly throughout. Boasting the highest quality integrated appliances alongside Carrara marble polished worktops, the kitchen is contemporary and fits effortlessly with the sophisticated grandeur of this spectacular apartment. This area also has access to a large private terrace, providing a rare retreat within the heart of the busy Capital.
The third floor comprises two double bedrooms which both feature fully fitted wardrobes set against luxury wool carpets. The master bedroom offers a luxurious en suite with striking floor to ceiling Filleto marble tiles, mirrored joinery and electric underfloor heating. This floor also boasts a separate shower room.
Perfectly placed within a charismatic pocket of London, 6 John Street is surrounded by an array of boutique shops, stylish baristas and fine garden squares. Nestled within the historical gem of Bloomsbury, you are only moments away from being immersed in one of London’s most fashionable residential areas, soaking up the artistic and literary history that embodies this architecturally stunning borough.
6 John Street is serviced by excellent transport links providing swift and easy access to all corners of Central London and beyond. With Russell Square Underground station a few minutes’ walk away (0.5 miles) and Farringdon Station also nearby (0.6 miles), means connections to the rest of the UK via London Bridge and London Victoria are effortlessly accessible
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
John Street, London, WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Russell Square Station0.3 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.5 miles
About the agent
At CBRE Residential, we are experts in prime central London homes. Our West End office specialises in luxury, boutique property and our team has extensive experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes. We have broad market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you.
Our place within a global property platform also means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW170140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.