2, 50 Glasshouse Street
- 0.3 miles to NTU City Campus
- Bills Included
- Internet included
- Available August 2021
- £180 pw inc bills
- 50 week lease
- EPC Rating C
Studio apartment next to the Victoria Centre on Glasshouse St
£180 pp pw including bills and internet, contents insurance and an end of tenancy clean
Dual Occupancy for extra £15 pw
FHP Student Living are offering this large studio flat suitable for dual occupancy for the 21/22 academic year The apartment is located a short walk from NTU Campus, through the Victoria Centre. The apartment, benefitting from its own en-suite bathroom is fitted to a high spec with high quality kitchen surfaces, polished wooden floors, along with TV on the wall and high speed internet.
Contact FHP Student Living on to book your viewing
2, 50 Glasshouse Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is an agency specialising in the sale and lettings of properties in the Park Estate, Mapperley Park, Nottingham City Centre & West Bridgford.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431009532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.