Gweal-an-Top, Redruth TR15 2DR
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Close to Local Park
- Close to Local Schools
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Excellent Commuter Links
- Spacious Gardens
- Investors - Look At This
- Very Popular Location
- Wonderful Family Home
The property is in good general condition with scope to add your own touch. The outside space is a combination of lawn with surrounding flower beds which catches the sun light in the morning. The rear garden is where you want to pitch up for a G&T on the patio outside the lounge to catch the afternoon rays after a long day at work. There is one parking space and a garage but there is plenty of room to make more space out here to suite your needs.
Located on the edge of Redruth there is a local corner shop for all your general needs. If you wanted to walk to town or the train station for work or just getting out and about then this could be an option for most. Taking the car or catching the bus is as simple as counting 123 due to its location on Sandy Lane you have easy access to the road network getting you out and about in either direction.
The bedrooms upstairs don't disappoint. They are large double bedrooms with under the eves storage and the view isn't too shabby either country views from one side and the other looks across Redruth out toward the North Coast with the sea view out on the horizon on a clear day.
Take a look at our 2D and 3D floor plans and then make contact with us 24/7, to get your hands on the video tour and book a physical viewing.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band C (69-80)
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Redruth) - Property Reference 34893
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gweal-an-Top, Redruth TR15 2DR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redruth Station0.4 miles
- Camborne Station4.0 miles
- Perranwell Station4.8 miles
About the agent
EweMove, South West England
Cavendish House Littlewood Drive, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK's Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple - the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, South West England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.