Wern Terrace, Pontypool
- CONVENIENT AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- WELL PROPORTIONED GARDEN AND SINGLE GARAGE TO REAR
- THREE GOOD SIZED FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW TO FRONT
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
- DINING ROOM
- NO CHAIN
- FITTED KITCHEN
• CONVENIENT AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION • WELL PROPORTIONED GARDEN AND SINGLE GARAGE TO REAR• SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW TO FRONT• DINING ROOM • GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC• THREE GOOD SIZED FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS• EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY• NO CHAIN
4 Wern Terrace, Highstreet, Ponypool, Np6 6Ha -
Introduction - Nuttall Parker are delighted to offer for sale this attractive bay fronted mid terraced home located in a popular residential area within easy reach of local amenities in Pontypool and road communications.
The property is fore courted and to the rear there is a well proportioned garden with rear lane access to single garage.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation which is in need of some general updating. The ground floor living space extends to entrance hallway with original staircase, lounge with bay window to front, dining room, fitted kitchen and bathroom with door to separate wc. At first floor level there are three well proportioned bedrooms.
This property offers an excellent opportunity with viewing highly recommended.
The accommodation comprises in greater detail:-
Ground Floor -
Hallway - 3.71m x 1.83m including depth of stairs (12'2" x 6 - Entrance door and side window, staircase to first floor accommodation, coved ceiling, electric storage heater, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge - 4.0m into bay plus depth alcove x 3.72m (13'1" int - Tiled fire place and hearth, electric storage heater, double glazed window to front.
Dining Room - 3.93m x 3.38m (12'10" x 11'1") - UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in shelved cupboard, picture rail, tiled fireplace and gas fire (not tested), sliding door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.95m x 1.70m (12'11" x 5'6") - Range of wall and base units with round edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, ceramic tiled floor, alcove housing hot water cylinder, Econony 7 controls, uPVC double glazed window to rear, hardwood door to outside and open porch.
Bathroom - 2.37m x 1.52m (7'9" x 4'11") - Panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled surround, electric dimplex heater, low level wc, tiled floor and walls, opaque uPVC double glazed window
First Floor -
Landing - Access to roof space, coved ceiling, doors to :-
Bedroom 1 - 4.67m x 3.90m into bay (15'3" x 12'9" into bay) - Coved ceiling, double glazed bay window to front, dimplex electric heater, built in wardrobes/storage.
Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 2.81m (12'5" x 9'2") - Electric heater, double glazed aluminium window to rear, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 3.01m x 2.74m (9'10" x 8'11") - Window to rear, coved ceiling.
Outside - The property is fore courted and to the rear there is a well proportioned garden with single garage accessed from the rear lane.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property. This should be confirmed prior to purchase.
Tenure - To be confirmed
Viewing - By prior appointment with vendors agents Nuttall Parker Newport Tel:
These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract of sale. Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of these particulars, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and prospective purchasers should satisfy by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any statements or information contained therein.
BrochuresBrochureWern Terrace, Pontypool
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Wern Terrace, Pontypool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontypool & New Inn Station1.5 miles
- Cwmbran Station3.4 miles
- Llanhilleth Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Nuttall Parker has been providing expert property advice in Newport and surrounding areas for over 60 years.
As one of South Wales most established and successful Estate Agents, Nuttall Parker endeavour to provide an exceptional level of service to both vendors and purchasers.
We believe in offering a personal bespoke service to all our clients. From new apartments to large family homes, we understand the market place and our excell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30210378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nuttall Parker, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.