Rawlyn Road, Torquay
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor apartment
- Allocated off road parking
- Communal gardens
- Modern decor throughout
- Estimated rental income of £750pcm
- Chain free
Situated in the peaceful area of Chelston is this modern 2 bedroom apartment. The property comprises open plan living room & kitchen, off road allocated parking, communal gardens all while being within easy reach of the Seafront & Train Stations. This home would be perfect for all buyers.
Connells are proud to present this 2 bedroom modern ground floor apartment in the highly sought after area of Chelston. The property is within walking distance to local transport links such as Torquay & Torre Train station & also benefits from no onward chain. Accommodation comprises; open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, two bedrooms & bathroom.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, smoke alarm & intercom system.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 17' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.38m x 3.12m )
The lounge has double glazed windows to the rear & side aspects, radiator, telephone & TV points.
The kitchen is fitted with wall & base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven with induction hob & cooker hood over, fridge/freezer & washing machine.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator & telephone point.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.01m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The bathroom is partly tiled & fitted with a bath with mixer taps & shower over, wash hand basin, WC & extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rawlyn Road, Torquay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Torquay Station0.3 miles
- Torre Station0.8 miles
- Paignton Station2.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Torquay for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TQY310936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.