Ladybank Avenue, Preston, PR2
- Chain Free
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Shops And Amenities Nearby
- Close To Schools And Motorways
- Close To Public Transport
- 2 Bedrooms
- Residents Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Luxury Apartment Development
The spacious accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen diner and bathroom with four piece suite. The property has the added benefit of double glazing, gas central heating, intercom access and communal parking. The property will appeal to a range of home buyers including first time buyers or investors. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Ladybank Avenue, Preston, PR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.8 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station4.6 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.8 miles
About the agent
With a reputation built on expertise, local knowledge and customer care, Kingswood is widely experienced in selling, letting and managing both residential and commercial property. With offices in Fulwood and in the heart of Preston City Centre, Kingswood has gone on to become one of Preston's leading Estate Agents.
With more than a decade of experience in the market, Kingswood is here for you, be it selling or renting, our abilities speak for themselves. Kingswood's experience wi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingswood , Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.