Moorgate Road, Rotherham
- A 5/6 bedroom executive style detached house
- En suite shower rooms to 2 bedrooms
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- Electric security gate to driveway
- Alarm system & CCTV
- Double integrated garage & spacious front driveway
- Spacious rear garden with Summerhouse inc. hot tub
- Utility Room
- No upward chain
- Internal viewing highly recommended
This 3 storey family home enjoys 3 reception rooms which include 2 living rooms to the 1st floor & a spacious dining room to the ground floor leading off the stunning well appointed high gloss kitchen.There are Neff integrated appliances & Franke sink/taps. To the front living room are built in ceiling speakers & to the rear, a balcony overlooking rear garden.
4 of the 5 bedrooms are of double size & there is a HOME OFFICE which could alternatively be used as a further single bedroom if required. The family bathroom is fitted with a gorgeous 4 piece suite fitted 2019. The main bedroom has a walk through dressing area with modern en suite beyond.
Spacious driveway & enclosed rear garden with patio.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Moorgate Road, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.7 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.7 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop3.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041015322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.