Church Lane, Hanford, Stoke-On-Trent
- Detached Bungalow with Generous Plot
- Backing Onto Fields
- Excellent Commuting Links
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Entrance Hallway
- Potential to Extend
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Front - Small fenced off garden to front. Driveway providing off road parking and access to detached garage.
Entrance Hallway - Radiator, storage cupboard and door to front.
Lounge/Diner - 3.63m x 6.78m (11'11 x 22'3) - Radiator, feature fireplace, double glazed window to front and UPVC sliding doors to rear.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.38m x 2.79m (11'1 x 9'2) - Range of wall and base units with preparation work surfaces over incorporating sink/drainer. Oven with gas hobs and extractor over, space for a freestanding fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Radiator, door to rear garden and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 3.71m (12'5 x 12'2) - Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two - 3.76m x 3.07m (12'4 x 10'1) - Radiator and double glazed window to front.
Family Bathroom - 1.96m x 2.06m (6'5 x 6'9) - White three piece suite comprising; W.C, wash hand and panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to front.
Detached Garage - 2.59m x 5.05m (8'6 x 16'7) - Up-and-over door to front.
Rear - Good size rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with slabbed seating area.
BrochuresBrochureChurch Lane, Hanford, Stoke-On-Trent
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Church Lane, Hanford, Stoke-On-Trent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station2.0 miles
- Wedgwood Station2.3 miles
- Longton Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Goodchilds Estate Agents & Lettings bring a fresh and inspirational approach to residential sales and lettings allied with attention to detail driven by our customer 1st philosophy.
Changing social trends demand that organisations are continually innovative and commercially assertive to achieve and exceed client requirements.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30212145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Stoke-On-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.