New Adel Lane, Leeds, LS16
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Ideal for first time buyer/investor
- Good location for bus routes
- A spacious home, in need of modernisation
- Great opportunity!
- Extended Lease 150 years left
- No onward chain
A first floor apartment in need of full modernatiation set in sought after location in LS16 with open aspect, this spacious flat would make an ideal purchase for a wide audience of buyers. The property also benefits from an extended lease of 150 years. The property comprises of a reception hall, lounge/dining with views over new adel lane, kitchen with store cupboard, two double bedrooms, bathroom with shower and a further storage in the loft. Externally there are vast communal gardens along with plenty of on street parking to the front. We highly recommend a viewing to see the space on offer within the property!
The property is conveniently situated in this highly sought after residential location to the north of Leeds. There are many amenities nearby including a wide range of shops, a bank, restaurants, schools and recreational facilities and the property is ideally placed for travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is close by enabling access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1, M62 and A1). Leeds/Bradford International Airport is also close by.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
New Adel Lane, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.4 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.1 miles
- Headingley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.