Lunedale Avenue, Blackpool, FY1
- Three / Four Bedroom Versatile Home
- Lounge / Fourth Bedroom With Wet Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Opening Into Living Area
- Three Bedrooms, Stylish Three Piece Bathroom
- Beautifully Landscaped & Sunny Rear Garden
- Large Outhouse With Power & Lighting, Viewings Recommended
HALLWAY Tiled floor, vertical radiator, two wine coolers insert, under stairs storage and stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE / FOURTH BEDROOM 16' 9" x 12' 0" (5.12m x 3.67m) Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet and radiator. Opening into a tiled wet room area with 'Closomat automatic wash and dry' toilet, pedestal wash hand basin and mains fed shower.
KITCHEN DINING AREA 19' 9" x 16' 7" (6.02m x 5.08m) A range of stylish wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over all with mood lighting, induction hob with extractor over, eye level Samsung combi grill/ microwave and oven below, integrated dishwasher, inset sink unit with mixer tap along with instant hot water tap and tiled flooring. Opening into a dining area with tiled flooring spot lighting with integrated ceiling speakers. A skylight and French doors to rear allow light to pour in making a lovely bright and airy living area.
LANDING Fitted carpet and access to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 11" x 11' 0" (4.25m x 3.37m) Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 9" x 9' 3" (4.21m x 2.83m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, fitted high gloss furniture and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 4" x 5' 10" (2.26m x 1.80m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
BATHROOM A three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiled flooring, heated chrome towel radiator, floor lighting and under flooring heating. Double glazed window to rear.
EXTERIOR REAR A beautifully landscaped and private rear garden that has been transformed into a tranquil area with multiple water features and ponds. A pathway leads down to a rendered outhouse.
OUTHOUSE Double glazed French doors gives access and the building benefits from power and lighting and has secure door to give access to rear.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lunedale Avenue, Blackpool, FY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.3 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.0 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681003394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.