Barton Quarter, 26 Bridge Avenue, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 bathrooms
- Communal Garden
- New Build
- New Development
Barton Quarter is a beautiful development of high quality houses from Stockbridge Land which have been designed by Ben Pentreath in association with The Prince's Foundation.
With a mix of house sizes, attention to detail, generous gardens and a location which benefits from excellent transport links and access to nature, Barton Quarter delivers houses of traditional beauty fit for the modern age.
The Show Home will be ready to view EARLY 2021.
These triple aspect end of terrace houses with grand facades include -
• Three storey traditional style terraced house with entrance on the side
• Large double aspect living room and kitchen/dining rooms
• Four double bedrooms, three bathrooms
• Rear garden
• Secure off-street parking
• 1,593 sq ft / 148 sq m
• Double aspect living room
• Double aspect kitchen/dining room with double doors to garden
• Downstairs cloakroom
• 2740mm ceiling height
• 990mm wide front door
• Two double bedrooms, each with en-suite shower rooms
• Study with window over front door
• 2340mm ceiling height
• Two double bedrooms, one with eaves storage
• Family shower room over bath
• 2300mm max ceiling height
Internal images are of the show home and the external images are all CGI's both for indicative purposes only.
Part of a Great Community Part of a Great City
In the heart of Chilwell between Bramcote and the Attenborough Nature Reserve, communications are quick with great train connections from Beeston Station, the tram close by, many bus routes and quick and easy access to the centre of Nottingham and the M1.
Well-connected location with local shopping, restaurants and bars on the High Road and in central Beeston. The development is opposite the green open space of Chilwell Manor Golf Course and close to the Attenborough Nature Reserve and River Trent.
The development is part of the regeneration of the historic Barton Transport site.
Bartons have always been forward thinking, from creating the first bus company in the country, developing the first diesel engines and now in ensuring that the redevelopment of their site has a positive impact on the community now and in the future.
The Building A Legacy principles developed by The Prince's Foundation have driven the design and ethos of the development.
This carefully designed new development of homes, facilities and two new squares will embrace the industrial heritage and residential character of Chilwell and Beeston.
The plans have been developed through close engagement with the local community and will not only create an important anchor for the west end of the vibrant Chilwell High Road but be a substantial new mixed use quarter for Nottingham.
The scheme has been designed by the Prince's Foundation, the Prince of Wales's prestigious built environment charity, in close collaboration with Ben Pentreath Architects. Ben is a well-known designer who has collaborated with the Foundation on many projects and shares the ethos of traditional design combined with contemporary living standards.
Barton Quarter is located on the former site of Bartons Transport, which is not only the oldest bus company in the world, but has been an important institution in Nottinghamshire dating back to 1908. A fourth generation family business, Bartons was founded by Thomas Henry Barton OBE and grew to be, for many years, the largest independent operator in the country until 1989 when it was sold following a change in government policies. The Barton family want to keep running entertainment activities on the site when it is developed and see this new chapter in the site's history as an important part of the family legacy.
Barton Quarter, 26 Bridge Avenue, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chillwell Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Cator Lane Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Beeston Centre Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD012011801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.