Otley Old Road, Ireland Wood, Leeds
- Semi Detached,
- Great location,
- Modern Kitchen/Diner, Utility,
- Three bedrooms, contemporary bathroom,
- Attractive gardens with
- fabulous cabin (ideal for home work)
- Popular Area
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A stunning semi-detached home which is presented to a very high standard. The property benefits from being located on a quiet slip road just off the Otley Old Road and is within easy reach of local amenities and transport links.
This beautiful home has gas central heating and double glazing and to the ground floor comprises;
entrance porch, reception hall, beautiful through lounge, generous breakfast kitchen with space for range cooker, utility room and to the first floor three bedrooms and contemporary bathroom.
Outside, there are attractive well maintained gardens. At the back is a generous patio and lawned garden which benefits from a cabin (ideal for home working) There is plentiful on street parking available.
Ireland Wood is a popular North Leeds residential area having its own immediate facilities offering shops, including the Asda Holt Park Complex, schools for all ages, Post Office and local sports centre. The extensive amenities of nearby Horsforth also include shops, bars, restaurants and a railway station giving access into Leeds City Centre is within an approximate three-mile radius. Public transport links can be found on Otley Old Road.
VIEWING A MUST
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Otley Old Road, Ireland Wood, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.9 miles
- Headingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR172875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.