Beaconsfield Terrace, NN1 - £1 SUMMER RETAINER
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available for Students
- Available for 2021/22 Academic Year
- Near to Waterside Campus
- 5 Bedrooms
- Utility Bills Included in Rent
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Bed
- 360 Tour Available
- Lockable Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
£1 SUMMER RETAINER --- FIVE BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSESHARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2021/22 ACADEMIC YEAR --- £1 SUMMER RETAINER
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to bring this student house share to the market which is available from July 2021. Located on Beaconsfield Terrace, Northampton it is south of the Racecourse and well located for easy access to the Town Centre and transports links to the Waterside Campus.
- Internally, the property comprises of:
- Five double bedroom: Each Bedroom includes a Double Bed, Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers, Desk and Chair.
- Kitchen/Diner: Large Kitchen including fitted units with plenty of storage along with Washer/Dryer, Fridge Freezer, Oven, Gas Hob, Microwave with dining table and benches.
- Downstairs Cloakroom: with WC and WHB.
- Bathroom: First Floor Bathroom, with Bath, over Bath Shower, Wash Hand Basin and WC.
-Outside: block paving with seating area.
-Private Parking Available
Rent, Fees and Terms:
Room 1: Ground floor double - £94 PPPW
Room 2: Ground floor double - £94 PPPW
Room 3: First floor double rear - £94 PPPW
Room 4: First floor double middle - £94 PPW
Room 5: Large first floor double - £100 PPPW
- Deposit: £250 Per Tenant
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent paid via the website to reserve the property which is then allocated to your first rental payment.
- Contract Length: 4th July 2021 - 2nd July 2020 (£1 Summer Retianer)
- Bills: Included - Gas, Electric and Water included. Tenants will have to buy own TV licence and WIFi
- Viewing of this property is recommended.
**To keep up to date with us follow us on /NJHNorthampton**
CONTACT US by email at or by phone on to arrange viewings.
CONTACT US by email at or by phone to arrange a viewing.
VIRTUAL VIEWING - Why not use Facetime/Video Call with all of your group so you can all see it together?
PHYSICAL VIEWING - So we can socially distance, only one member of your group can physically view the property with us, so why not use Facetime/Video Call with your group, so you can all see it together?
DEPOSIT you will need to pay this (online) when you sign the tenancy agreement.
GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK Guarantor There are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss
Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the TENANCY and the PAYMENT TERMS (ie monthly or quarterly)
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION so we can minimise social contact, we send out all of the application and tenancy documents electronically. This allows you to complete them on your tablet or laptop and you do not have to visit the office or print them off.
Please note that the pictures and video tour shown are for viewing purposes only and have been taken previously, and the contents were accurate at the time it was prepared. There may be slight changes made in the property since the pictures/recording took place. The agent will not be held liable for anything that may be mentioned after the point that this pre-recording took place.
**To keep up to date with us follow us on facebook.com/NJHNorthampton** and twitter @NJHNorthampton
Beaconsfield Terrace, NN1 - £1 SUMMER RETAINER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Who we are?
We're a nationwide Estate Agents with 20 years experience in Selling, Letting and Property Management.
Nicholas Humphreys, Northampton and Cambridge, is a
modern, dynamic Estate Agents that combines local property expertise and an office in the area with the value of an Online Estate Agent.
Our 5 Point Service Promise is our commitment to offer and deliver the best possible customer service to everyone we work with.Sales Servi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30213643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.