Murton House, City Centre
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Third Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Two En-Suites
- Underfloor Heating
- 'Smeg' Appliances'
- Ideal City Centre Location
- Close to Both Universities
- AVAIL 08/09/2021 - 07/09/2022
This split level apartment boost two double bedrooms both with en-suites, open plan living area, kitchen which includes 'Smeg' appliances and balcony. The property is also equipped with a secure video entry system and lift access.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Murton House, City Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newcastle Central Station6.7 miles
- St James Station6.6 miles
- Manors Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Why Walton Robinson?
Operating since 2001, Walton Robinson has a respected reputation for delivering a first class service in sales, lettings and investment.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of customer services and professionalism. WR is proud to be a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Property Ombudsman (TPO).
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30213800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton Robinson, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.