Salisbury Road, Canterbury, CT2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT LET 2021 - 2022
- High Speed Broadband Included
- EPC Rating D
- Property Being Refurbished!
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
- Four Bedroom House
- Close To UKC And Elliott Footpath
- Ask For More Info On Bills Package
STUDENT LET 2021 - 2022! This Four bedroom student house is located within walking distance to UKC and includes HIGH SPEED BROADBAND. The property is going to be re -decorated in the the lounge and bathrooms and the landlord will be updating some of the furniture. To the ground floor, you will find a large living area, bedroom and kitchen with access to the garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a main bathroom. Ask us for more information on BILLS PACKAGE. Call now to book a virtual viewing!
Perfect for students attending the University of Kent! The property is also only a 15 minute walk to the town centre and on a main bus route to town and the UKC.
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Salisbury Road, Canterbury, CT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.4 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.1 miles
- Sturry Station2.3 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 004528997202_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.