Sandy Lane, Wimborne, Dorset
- Beautifully Located Rural Farmhouse
- 2 Stable Blocks and Large Outbuilding
- Viewings Essential to Appreciate
- 10 acres of Paddocks with Direct Access to Bridleways
- Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
The St Quintin property Group are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic equestrian 5 bedroom property located at the end of a long gravel track this house boasts grounds of approximately 9-10 acres set out as paddocks with direct access to multiple bridleways and open countryside. The residential dwelling is a 5/6 bedroom 2/3 reception, 3 bathroom (1 en suite) chalet bungalow with double garage and two sets of stables and large barn set in a magnificent position in a rural setting within the prestigious area of Three Legged Cross. The property has the benefit of having only one other property within its close proximity, further selling attributes are a tack room next to both stable blocks, block paved driveway with large wrought iron gating, good sized lounge/diner and kitchen/breakfast room. The property is situated within a short driving distance of Verwood and a ten minute drive to the A31 giving excellent commuter links to Bournemouth, Southampton and London respectively. If rural equestrian living is your desire, then this really is a must see. Please contact your sole selling agents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Sandy Lane, Wimborne, Dorset
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station9.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30195903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Quintin Property Group LTD, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.