Shanklin Road, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Bills included option available!
- Spacious separate living room
- Private patio garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Popular student location
- £123 pppw / £533 pppcm
- Available from: 09/09/2021
Set out over three storeys, you enter the property into the ground floor hallway. Leading off to the right is the separate cosy living room that is incredibly bright and inviting. Furnished with large welcoming sofas and a dining table with chairs, it is a charming space to entertain and relax. Next door is the capacious and well-equipped kitchen, at the rear of the ground floor. The kitchen is fitted with all the necessary mod cons, has lots of storage, attractive fitted cabinets and access to the low maintenance patio garden. The first floor contains one of the spacious double bedrooms. As with all the bedrooms in the property, it is furnished to a high standard, with ample storage, a dedicated work desk and a high quality bed. The lower ground floor contains the remaining three double bedrooms and the communal shower room. Each bedroom is furnished to a high standard as before and incorporate lots of alluring features.
In such a fantastic, central location, this expansive, terraced townhouse is ideal for anyone looking for a commodious central residence. A virtual viewing is available on request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Shanklin Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station0.7 miles
- Brighton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7656998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.