Waterloo Road, Lymington, SO41
- Three double bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Integrated garage and parking space
- Low maintenance terrace garden
- Utility room
- Located moments from Lymington High Street, and the Quay
- Period features
- Chain free
- Ample storage space
- Separate dining room
Rarely available three double bedroom period cottage benefiting from parking and an integrated garage positioned in a convenient central Lymington location.
The accommodation comprises; welcoming central dining room with front aspect and hard flooring leading onto a cozy reception room with front aspect and feature fireplace. The dining room also leads to a separate modern kitchen with ample storage space and a breakfast bar. The kitchen overlooks the rear terrace and in turn gives access to a useful utility room though which you access the ground floor shower room with sink unit, shower, and WC. The integrated garage is accessed via the kitchen and is a sizable single with an electric door. The garage has an external side door to the off street secure gated parking space.
Stairs from the central dining room lead to the first-floor accommodation comprising of three well proportioned double bedrooms, a large hallway storage wardrobe and the family bathroom with Sink unit, WC, and large bath with hand shower.
The terrace garden is accessed from the kitchen and is an ideal low maintenance area to enjoy a BBQ with built-in seating and ample space for further tables and chairs. From the terrace a gate also leads to the secure parking space.
This delightful cottage is well located to make the most of living in Lymington with the High Street and Quay only moments away. The Marinas are only a short walk away as is the New Forest making the cottage an ideal base for outdoor activities.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Waterloo Road, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.1 miles
- Lymington Pier Station0.5 miles
- Sway Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18493415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.