Wilmerhatch Lane, Epsom
- Impressive Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Wonderful Potential To Extend STPP
- Bright Kitchen
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Private Garden
- Minutes From RAC Club
- Subject To Probate
- E.P.C. Rating TBC
Cairds of Epsom are extremely pleased to welcome to the market this fine family home that offers a wonderful opportunity to really stamp your style on this house. Offered to the market with no onward chain, houses in this location are rare to the market and we strongly advise viewing to avoid disappointment. The ground floor boasts a welcoming entrance hall with under stairs storage, WC, traditional dining room, bright lounge with doors leading to a conservatory and a fully fitted kitchen. The first floor comprise of four bedrooms and a family bathroom. With off street parking to the front for numerous cars, garage, wonderful private rear garden and huge potential to extend (STPP), this is a must see home.
Call Cairds to book your appointment to view.
BrochuresWilmerhatch Lane, Epsom
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Wilmerhatch Lane, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station1.1 miles
- Ashtead Station1.3 miles
- Epsom Downs Station1.7 miles
About the agent
SELLING or LETTING : Choosing an estate agent with expertise and the best local knowledge is vital in achieving the best price for your home.
Cairds Award winning new premises on Epsom High Street affords clients the very latest digital displays and unparalleled office location to attract the best audience of buyers and display properties to their maximum potential.
We are a forward thinking proactive Independent local business that has established the Market Leading name i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30215453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cairds The Estate Agents, Epsom - SALES. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.