Beech Drive, Fulwood, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Superb Four Bed Detached Family Home, Great Location
- Spacious Ground Floor Accommodation, Two Spacious Receptions
- Recent Kitchen and Bathrooms, Woodburner, GF WC
- Ready to Move Into, Spacious Gardens, Plenty of Off Road Parking
The property has been sympathetically updated by the current owners and is move in ready.
The spacious ground floor accommodation comprise spacious entrance hallway with under stairs storage, wood flooring and contemporary décor. There is a ground floor cloakroom/wc two spacious bay fronted reception rooms and a kitchen with fitted base and wall units, fridge, dishwasher and ample worktop area plus a window overlooking the rear garden. Next to the kitchen, there is a spacious family area with a recently fitted multi-fuel burner, patio doors to the garden and a bay window to the side.
To the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with a front aspect window overlooking the garden and tasteful décor. There is a single bedroom (currently used as an office), two further double bedrooms with side aspect windows and tasteful décor plus a recently installed wet room with a contemporary wash basin, wc and a spacious shower enclosure.
Additionally, there is a shower room with a shower, wash hand basin and wc.
The property benefits from a recently refurbished kitchen bathroom, en-suite wet room and downstairs cloak room. The property is decorated to a high standard with good quality flooring, fixtures and fittings.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property sits on a generous plot with ample parking and potential to extend (subject to the necessary permissions). There is a block paved patio area to the rear plus storage and double gates to the side which open up for ample off road parking plus a lawned front garden area.
What The Agent Says
This property represents excellent value for money and is a must see family home. Call Farrell Heyworth to book a virtual viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Beech Drive, Fulwood, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.8 miles
- Salwick Station4.3 miles
- Lostock Hall Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.