Crowther Street, Stoke-On-Trent
- Three Bedroom Terrace
- Close to Staffordshire University
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Potential Rental Income £85.00 per week per student inc bills
- EPC Band C , Rating 71
- Ask an adviser to bok your viewing
With laminate floor, door to front, alarm box.
8' 4'' x 10' 8'' (2.54m x 3.24m)
With carpeted floor, radiator, power points.
15' 11'' x 11' 5'' (4.86m x 3.47m)
With laminate floor, radiator, power points, aerial point, stairs off.
11' 9'' x 5' 9'' (3.57m x 1.76m)
Modern fitted kitchen with a light oak wall and base units wood effect surfaces over. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Includes cooker point, washer point, dishwasher point, power points, fitted extractor fan. Door to rear.
8' 4'' x 5' 10'' (2.54m x 1.78m)
Fitted bathroom suite in white with WC, pedestal basin, panelled bath with electric shower and screen over. Fully tiled floor and fully tiled walls, low maintenance plasticised ceiling. Includes a radiator and extractor fan.
11' 9'' x 11' 4'' (3.58m x 3.45m)
With carpeted floor, radiator, power points
12' 5'' x 11' 4'' (3.78m x 3.45m)
With carpeted floor, radiator, Power Point and built-in cupboard.
Enclosed paved yard with pedestrian access.
Furniture included with sale subject to level of offer.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Crowther Street, Stoke-On-Trent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station0.2 miles
- Longton Station2.3 miles
- Longport Station2.6 miles
About the agent
A family firm stretching back to the 1920s. With the purchase and integration of both Stanley Keates & Sons offices our business expanded to cover all of North Staffordshire. Now under the ownership of Andrew & Richard Johnson the is once again a family firm.
The owners are both Chartered Surveyors and deal with Residential and Commercial property. The firm has now rebranded back to its roots and updated its image. With new IT, a new website and an updated image to drive its growth thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10654685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates , Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.