Peninsula Court, London
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Large Balcony
- Spacious Reception Room
- Within Walking Distance from Crossharbour DLR Station
- Long Lease Remaining (960 Years)
- Secure Underground Parking
- Full of Local Amenities
- Secure Entrance
This flat benefits from a residential secure parking lot under the building, security doors. Perfect for First time buyers and Investors.
Located moments from Crossharbour DLR station, Local amenities including restaurants, bars, gyms, and parks. Also has bus stops towards Stratford and the City of London.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Peninsula Court, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.1 miles
- South Quay Station0.4 miles
- Mudchute Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, SeOUL Residential over the years has grown exponentially from its headquarters in New Malden to become one of the area's leading estate agents.
An independent estate agency with high local recognition, we specialise in residential Sales and Lettings & Property Management and Maintenance.
We cover a large portion of South-West London including New Malden, Worcester Park, Wimbledon, Kingston upon Thames, Surbiton, Raynes Park, and other neighbouring boroughs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6144_SR4U. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SeOUL Residential, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.