Wightman Road, London, N8
- FULLY FURNISHED
- FIRST FLOOR 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH ALL APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- AVAILABLE NOW!!
The Property Comes Fully Furnished!!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wightman Road, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.3 miles
- Harringay Station0.5 miles
- Turnpike Lane Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Oyster Properties is a family owned independent Real Estate Company with a young and dynamic team offering new ideas and a fresh approach to sales and rentals, compromised to make your move the right move.
At Oyster Properties we believe the strength of our business is to provide a leading service whilst using a personal and friendly approach to our clients, keeping in mind that the purchasers of today will be the vendors of tomorrow.
Oyster Properties - Service with a Smile, from
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ARG200216_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oyster Properties , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.