Whinfell Court, Sheffield
- GUIDE PRICE - £370,000 - £390,000
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR
- NO CHAIN
- HIGH QUALITY THROUGHOUT
- SEPERATE GARAGE
- SUPERB LOCATION
Guide Price - £370,000 - £390,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this fantastic, three bedroom apartment located in the desirable Whinfell Court, situated on the ground floor and offered to the market with no onwards chain. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Guide Price - £370,000 - £390,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this simply stunning luxury apartment. Located on the ground floor, this three bedroom apartment initially comprises of a spacious hallway leading to a large open living space, a study that may be used as a dining room, a high standard fitted kitchen, a large conservatory with access out to a private seating area and out to the communal gardens. Also comprising of a family bathroom, a master bedroom with en suite, and two further double bedrooms. This apartment also has a separate double garage. Whinfell Court is located in the desirable area of Whirlow, one of Sheffield's finest residential areas conveniently situated close to local amenities, with great transport links, and a stone's throw away from the Peak District. Whinfell Court is also one of Sheffields most premium and luxurious developments, benefiting from a Swimming Pool & Leisure Complex, an Entertainment room, generous grounds/gardens and extensive visitors parking. An internal inspection is required to truly appreciate this luxurious apartment.
Lounge 19' 7" x 19' 2" max ( 5.97m x 5.84m max )
Lounge area has a laminate style floor, modern flame gas fire and surround, three wall lights, rear facing double glazed patio doors giving access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 19' 9" Max ( 3.02m x 6.02m Max )
Tiled floor, two modern radiators, double glazed surrounding windows and a door which gives access to the garden area.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 10" max ( 4.80m x 3.00m max )
A range of quality wooden style base and wall units with work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan above and a ramp for disabled access.
Dining Room/ Study Area 16' 10" x 10' Max ( 5.13m x 3.05m Max )
Laminate style floor, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Access to the storage area.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 17' 6" Max ( 3.56m x 5.33m Max )
Master bedroom with walk in storage space, central heating radiator, and double glazed window and is carpeted throughout.
Tiling to the splash back areas and tiling to the floor walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and vanity unit, low flush W.C and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 8' 7" Max ( 4.93m x 2.62m Max )
Second bedroom has fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 8' 10" Max ( 4.01m x 2.69m Max )
Third bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and is carpeted throughout.
Part tiled family bathroom has a modern white suite comprising a panel bath with shower screen and mixer shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and a wall mounted towel rail.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Whinfell Court, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station1.2 miles
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop3.4 miles
- West Street Tram Stop3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bannercross William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bannercross
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.