Storrs Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Price Guided £550,000-£600,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE! - NO CHAIN - IMMEDIATE POSSESSION
- Internal Viewing is absolutely Imperative to Fully Appreciate this Stunningly Extended DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM/TWO BATHROOM Executive Family House
- Ultra Modern, Stylish Extended Orangery Room with Raised Ceilings /Velux Windows & French Doors onto the Patio & Gardens
- Superb COBBLE BLOCK Car Parking for Several Vehicles & Integral Garage
- Situated with a striking roadside presence in this Highly Sought After & Envious Location within the Prestigious Brookfield Catchment
- Fantastic South Facing Rear Enclosed Garden with Fabulous Indian Limestone Paved Patio/Entertaining Terrace Area - Ideal for Outside Family Social Enjoyment
- Principle Double Bedroom with Luxury En Suite
- New Roof/Rewired/Plumbed/Plastered & with Gas CH Combi(2017) & uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - D
DETACHED FAMILY HOME!
NO CHAIN & IMMEDIATE POSSESSION!
FOUR BEDROOM/TWO BATHROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
We are Absolutely Delighted to present this Truly Outstanding Tastefully Extended & Completely Refurbished Property. Situated with an Enviable Roadside Presence in this Ever Popular Sought After Location within Brookfield Catchment. Well placed for local amenities, on the Fringe of the Stunning National Peak Park home to some of England's best scenery & hundreds of walks/cycle routes.
Modern Contemporary Designed & Presented Extended Accommodation with 1627 Sq Ft of Modern Living Space benefiting from Gas CH (2017 Combi) uPVC Double Glazing & comprises of Canopy Front Porch to Entrance Hall, Front Sitting Room, Superb Open Plan Dining Area/Stylish Fitted Kitchen, Utility & Amazing Extended Orangery/Family Reception Room, First Floor offers Extended Principle Double Bedroom with Exquisite En Suite, Two Further Double Bedrooms, Good Size Single Bedroom & Luxury Family Bathroom.
Extensive Cobble Block Front Car Standing Space for several vehicles and Integral Garage/ Electric door. Fantastic South Facing Extensive Enclosed Rear Garden plot with substantial boundaries, large lawn area & Stunning Indian Stone Patio Area-Excellent OUTSIDE SOCIAL ENTERTAINING SPACE.
Additional Information - Gas Central Heating -Combi Boiler (2017)
Rewired(Inc smoke detectors) Re-plastered. Re-Plumbed. New Roof
uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
Satellite and TV points.
Oak Internal Doors and many Oak Window Sills.
Gross Internal Floor Area - 151.1sq.m./ 1627 SqFt.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
Entrance Hall - Composite Entrance Door. Impressive Glazed Staircase to First Floor. Oak flooring. Electrical Meter Cupboard
Cloakroom/Wc - Low Level WC & Wash Hand Basin
Front Sitting Room - 3.63m x 3.91m (11'11 x 12'10) - Bay window with Oak sill. Original chimney(could be re-opened)
Splendid Rear Open Plan Dining Area - 3.15m x 5.54m (10'4 x 18'2) - Superb family living area with chimney breast(could be re-opened) Oak flooring. Two Velux Ceiling Window and French Doors onto the rear Garden & Patio
Bespoke Quality Open Plan Fitted Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.51m (9'5 x 8'3) - Modern range of kitchen units with complementary Oak work surfaces over including Breakfast Bar Area. Inset composite sink with Hose Mixer Tap. Integrated Appliances include Bosh Double Oven, Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer. Induction Hob & Extractor above.
Fabulous Extended Orangery - 5.41m x 4.42m (17'9 x 14'6) - Stunning room with raised ceiling with Velux windows , side picture window and French Doors onto the Rear Patio. Downlights with dimmer, separate dimmer for ceiling chandeliers.
Utility Room - 2.92m x 1.98m (9'7 x 6'6) - Fitted with a complimentary range of base units with work surfaces over and inset sink. Space for washer and dryer. Access fire door to Garage and side uPVC door to the side path & rear garden.
First Floor -
Rear Principle Double Bedroom 1 - 5.11m x 2.92m (16'9 x 9'7) - With lovely views over the rear gardens. Oak window sill. Access to the Insulated Loft. Combi Boiler is located here.
Superb En Suite Shower Room - 2.92m x 1.65m (9'7 x 5'5) - Fitted with a superb suite comprising of Walk in Shower Area with Rain Shower & Shower Spray Attachment, Chrome Heated Towel Rail. Low Level WC & Wash Hand Basin set in stylish vanity unit with Oak finished top. Wood effect tile floor.
Rear Double Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 3.89m (11'11 x 12'9) - A good sized double room enjoying views over the rear garden.
Front Double Bedroom 3 - 3.63m x 3.20m (11'11 x 10'6) - Front aspect window.
Good Sized Single Bedroom 4 - 2.11m x 2.87m (6'11 x 9'5) -
Luxury Family Bathroom - 2.06m x 2.18m (6'9 x 7'2) - Superbly fitted with 3 piece high quality suite comprising of Bath with fountain taps, Rain Shower above + Screen. Wash Hand Basin set in Vanity unit with fountain tap. low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Outside - Extensive Cobble Block Front Car Standing Space for several vehicles and Integral Garage with Electric door. Fantastic South Facing Extensive Rear Garden plot with substantially enclosed fenced boundaries, large lawn area and Stunning Indian Stone Large Patio Area- provides Excellent OUTSIDE SOCIAL ENTERTAINING SPACE.. Outside lighting, double socket
Integral Garage - 4.78m x 2.97m (15'8 x 9'9) - Electric remote roller door. Light & Power.
BrochuresBrochureStorrs Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Storrs Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.0 miles
- Dronfield Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Wards Estate Agents are Chesterfield's new, local, independent, quality estate agency and our fabulous new offices on Glumangate in the town centre are now open!
Headed by Director and Valuer Annette Ward Assoc. RICS who has 35 years' experience, 20 Years being in the local area, our dedicated team provides a personal, passionate and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30217657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.