Wyatt Mews, Bridge Street
- New build house
- Beautifully presented with quality fittings
- Central Witney location
- South-westerly facing garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Choice of flooring
- Two bedrooms with en suites
- New build warranty
WE ARE OPEN & CARRYING OUT PHYSICAL VIEWINGS.
Wyatt Mews is a contemporary new build development of just 4 town houses and 5 individual apartments, located in central Witney within walking distance of local amenities. Parking and new build warranty.
Ready for occupation now.
Unit 3 is a five bedroom town house.
Hallway with cloakroom. Kitchen/dining room with a good range of units and integrated appliances. Sitting room with French doors opening to the garden.
First floor three bedrooms, bedroom four with an en suite shower room. Family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Second floor two further bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room.
South westerly facing rear garden. Parking. Located in a conservation area.
Help to Buy registered.
Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Wyatt Mews, Bridge Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station4.4 miles
- Combe Station4.8 miles
- Hanborough Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxfordshire and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in Headington, Summertown, East Oxford and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ourselves on being expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VMP200120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.