- Private setting facing a central green
- Double width Garage and further Parking
- Secluded, South-aspect Garden
- Cottage pine Kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Wood burning Stove
- Glazed Garden Room
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating
- Hardwood framed Windows
- No Onward Chain
Thoughtfully extended and refurbished to a new home finish some 30 years ago, the property is available for the first time since. Character features include the knapped-flint walls and beamed and vaulted living room with wood-burning stove and the layout is remarkably practical and well maintained, whilst offering scope now for updating to enhance a unique and stylish home. No onward chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chipstead Station0.5 miles
- Woodmansterne Station1.4 miles
- Coulsdon South Station1.7 miles
About the agent
An experienced team with a dynamic approach...
Specialists in the sale of residential property over a wide area of the Surrey Downs, from studio flats to mansion apartments and from cottages to prestigious homes and country houses.
A local estate agent for over 40 years, Richard Saunders established his company in Banstead High Street in 1997, launching a lettings department in 2008 and opening a second office in Kingswood in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053005168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.