Gipton Wood Avenue, Leeds, LS8
- Greatly Extended Family Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- House Bath and Shower Room
- Separate WC
- Private Gardens
- Driveway Parking
There are excellent schooling options in the area at both primary and secondary levels, the area is very well served by local amenities and public transport links in addition to easy access to the north Leeds ring-road.
The family home enters through a glazed porch into a hallway with a staircase to the first floor. The spacious lounge has a bright bay window overlooking the front gardens and provides access to a ground floor bedroom with French doors out to the front garden and a part finished ensuite bathroom. The separate dining room has windows and glazed doors which open out into a very private terraced garden with a lower lawned rear garden and gated rear access driveway.
The fitted kitchen has units and worktops to three sides and includes a range of appliances, built in storage cupboards and opens out onto the terraced garden.
From the first floor landing there are two generously sized double bedrooms and a single bedroom/nursery and also the tiled house bath room which has a white three piece suite including a corner bath and a plumbed in shower in its own enclosure. There is a separate WC from the landing.
The property has the benefit of a utility cellar, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Externally to the front is a walled garden with mature planting and a driveway providing off-street parking.
An early viewing is strongly advised to appreciate all this excellently located, spacious family home has to offer. Book your viewing slot today!
Gipton Wood Avenue, Leeds, LS8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station2.5 miles
- Cross Gates Station2.6 miles
- Burley Park Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide this branch was listed as the overall winner that rightmove and the Property Academy assessed out of over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as the best branch in the UK because of our culture of putting you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBOAK89224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.