- Immaculately presented substantial detached four bedroom family home in an elevated position arranged over split levels in one of the most sought after villages in Monmouthshire
- Living Room enjoying triple aspect with french doors. Dining Room with double doors to Conservatory
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with large picture window providing views across the valley, adjacent large Utility Room
- Downstairs WC and separate walk in cloaks cupboard
- Galleried landings
- Four double bedrooms, Principal and Second bedroom both with En-suite and family bathroom
- Large garden with patio, lawns and rockery with gate to adjoining field
- Driveway with ample off street parking up to large integral garage
- Walking distance to Shirenewton Primary School and village pubs. Convenient access to Bristol and Cardiff via M48/M4 and just 10 minutes from the Severn Bridge
Immaculately presented substantial family home in an elevated position enjoying countryside views, in one of the most sought after villages in Monmouthshire. Offering circa 2,800 sq ft of floorspace arranged over split levels and providing excellent family accommodation with three reception rooms and conservatory with kitchen/breakfast room and large utility. Four double bedrooms; principal and second bedrooms both enjoying en-suites, and a family bathroom. Driveway with ample parking leads up to large garage, attractive landscaped lawned gardens and backing onto open fields.
Located in a prime village location in Mynyddbach near Shirenewton in the heart of scenic Monmouthshire countryside on the edge of the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Within walking distance of Shirenewton Primary School and village pubs. Convenient access to Bristol and Cardiff via M4 /M48 with the Severn Bridge just 10 minutes away.
Reached by steps up from driveway part glazed with tiled floor
Tiled floor with door to living room and steps leading up to upper ground floor lit by picture window to side.
Light floods in to this triple aspect room, French doors with glazed panels either side with views to the front aspect and patio with lovely views, woodburning stove set on stone tiled hearth
Large dining room with french doors leading to
Tiled floor and French doors onto patio
Range of oak style fitted units, breakfast bar, integrated fridge, dishwasher, electric ovens, hob and extractor. Large picture window with panoramic views. Door to
With Stable door to garden, range of units and space for washing machine, tumble drier and large fridge freezer. Gas fired boiler
Window to rear garden
Part tiled with wash hand basin and WC and an Adjacent large walk in cloaks cupboard
Half Landing to
Principal bedroom with En-suite
Triple aspect with countryside views and Juliette balcony, fitted bedroom furniture door to fully tiled en-suite with shower, vanity unit with sink and matching fitted units above and WC.
Guest Suite with En-suite Shower room
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, gabled dormer window overlooking rear garden. En suite with quadrant shower, vanity unit and WC
Two further double bedrooms
Both with fitted wardrobes and gabled/ hipped dormer windows
Recently fitted and fully tiled with large quadrant shower, freestanding bath, WC and basin set in vanity unit. Separate large walk in airing cupboard off landing.
To the front of the property attractive landscaped front gardens are laid to rockeries and lawn. Tarmacadam driveway leads up to large integral garage also providing additional storage. Steps up to entrance porch. Wood panelled fencing provides the boundary to the rear garden with steps up to pedestrian access either side. At the rear is a south west facing garden with retaining wall providing a sheltered patio with rockery beyond and fully enclosed lawned areas bounded by hedging and wooden fencing. Pedestrian gate to field beyond onto footpath.
We are informed the property is freehold. Intended purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
All mains services are connected to the property. Gas fired central heating.
Monmouthshire County Council
Council Tax Band : H
EPC Rating : C
Strictly by appointment with the Agents: DJ&P Newland Rennie. Tel:
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Unless specifically described in these particulars, all other, fixtures & fittings are excluded from the sale though may be available by separate negotiation. Further information is available from the Vendor's agents.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station3.3 miles
- Caldicot Station4.1 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station4.3 miles
About the agent
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let your property. DJ&P Newland Rennie are perfectly placed to help you. Our experienced staff listen to your needs and tailor a package to suit. Whatever the reason behind your property requirements, with our invaluable local knowledge and experience we can support you making the right decision for you.
Why chose us?
We are an established company who has invested in our staff ensuring you receive the high
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10599452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DJ&P Newland Rennie, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.