The Avenue, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Virtual viewing available!
- Click video for 3D tour
- Zero deposit option available!
- Large private garden
- Off-street parking
- Popular student location
- £122 pppw / £529 pppcm
- Available from: 09/09/2021
- Monthly gardener included!
- Bills & internet included option available!
You enter the property into a practical boot room, with the first of five bedrooms to your left and the contemporary living room, which is furnished to a high standard with a wall mounted flat screen TV and a stylish corner sofa, on the right. This leads you through to the kitchen that is fitted with all necessary white goods, copious amounts of storage and has access to the large two-tiered garden to the rear of the property. The second ground floor bedroom is off of the kitchen and as with all the bedrooms is furnished with plenty of storage, a practical work space and a comfortable bed. The first floor has a further three bedrooms, each is furnished to the same high standard as before and a communal shower room with separate WC.
With such a lot of space, both inside and out, and parking for two cars, this appealing abode will satisfy the needs of both students and professionals. A virtual viewing is available on request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
The Avenue, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
- Brighton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6845662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.