Stockbridge Road, Winchester, SO22
- Built by Alfred Homes
- In excess of 2,830 sqft
- High ceilings and exceptional finish throughout
- Impressive kitchen/dining and family room with garden access
- Good-sized study
- Spacious drawing room
- Master bedroom suite with en suite and dressing room
- Double bedroom two with en suite and built-in wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms
- Garage and driveway parking
Appointments to view this new build property are available – contact us to book.
Full social distancing and sanitisation measures in place throughout the development.
This attractive home benefits from a beautifully planned interior layout and well-proportioned rooms. The large hallway leads to a good-sized study, an elegant and spacious drawing room and an impressive kitchen, dining, and family room with French doors to the garden. There is also a separate utility room (with outside access) and a guest cloakroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor the master bedroom benefits from a smartly furnished dressing room leading to an indulgent bathroom with both bath and walk-in shower. Double bedroom two also has an en suite and built-in wardrobe, while doubles three and four (both with built-in wardrobes) share the family bathroom.
This home also benefits from a garage plus driveway parking.
A NUMBER OF HOMES AT MEADOWLANDS ARE ALREADY SOLD OR RESERVED!
Photographs are from a previous show home by Alfred Homes.
ABOUT THE AREA
Meadowlands is situated to the west of the city centre and is ideally located to access an excellent range of local amenities, including Waitrose, a surgery and pharmacy, a local coffee shop and similar, plus the mainline station just over a mile away (with services to London Waterloo in under an hour). Some of the best schools in the county are also close by as is the historic city centre itself with its eclectic range of shops, restaurants and cafes. For nature lovers Meadowlands is also well-placed to access beautiful countryside including Farley Mount Country Park and for golfers, the Royal Winchester course is only a short distance away.
Stockbridge Road, Winchester, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station1.1 miles
- Shawford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN200189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.