Oak Path, Bushey
- A 2 double bed terraced House
- 14ft living room with door to garden
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Convenient cul de sac location
- Energy Rating: tba
14FT LIVING ROOM WITH DOOR TO GARDEN
MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
CONVENIENT CUL DE SAC LOCATION
Staircase to the first floor with storage cupboard under, wood flooring, archway to
KITCHEN - 11'0" (3.35m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Range of base units and matching wall cupboards, working surfaces, inset sink unit with mixer taps, eye level electric oven, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor chimney hood over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls, wood flooring, double glazed window to the front
LIVING ROOM - 14'4" (4.37m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Wood flooring, double glazed window and door leading out to the garden
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 - 11'8" (3.56m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
Double glazed window overlooking the garden
BEDROOM 2 - 11'8" (3.56m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Double glazed window to the front
Panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, low flush wc, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, part tiled walls
Decked patio area, lawn, outside lighting, garden shed, gated rear pedestrian access
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
To the front of the property
Hertsmere Borough Council Tax Band D £1797.11 2020/2021
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Oak Path, Bushey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station1.3 miles
- Carpenders Park Station1.7 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Churchills are a totally independent company and claim a rare distinction these days; an Estate Agency run purely by dedicated property professionals with a high level of expertise.
Both Colin Pearce and John Slager, the Partners, have been Estate Agents over 30 years and both are committed to provide a totally professional service through highly experienced personnel.
The staff who are employed have all been selected because of their high degree of experience, level of commitment
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14088_CHLL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchills Estate Agents, Bushey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.