- Available Now
- Brand New Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- En Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- Call Our Team Now To Arrange Your Viewing
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen
The kitchen has many modern features with an immediate hot water tap, filtered water, washer dryer and dishwasher along with modern kitchen surfaces, plenty of storage and a built in fridge freezer. The lounge is spacious and bright with large windows and access out to the balcony.
The master is a great size double bedroom with the added bonus of a double mirrored fitted wardrobe along with an en suite double shower room. The shower room is touch sensitive with tap mirror and shower all controlled by touch points it also has under lit storage.
This is another good sized double bedroom with a large window and plenty of space for wardrobes and a chest of drawers
The bathroom, like the en suite, is fully touch sensitive with panels controlling the bath, taps and lights on the mirror. It is really well finished and also comes with a heated towel rail.
The property comes with access to roof space and an allocated parking space and is just a short distance from trainlines to London, the hospital and parks and other local amenities.
If you are interested in this property and would like to arrange a viewing give our friendly team a call now and book your place.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prittlewell Station0.5 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.8 miles
- Westcliff Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Family-run & independent agents with a focus on complete customer service & satisfaction.
Selling or renting your property is always a big deal but it really doesn't have to be complicated or stressful - that's why it's essential to find the right agent for you.
At Ashleigh Stone, we believe it's our job to help and support you through the whole process and be there whenever you have a question or need some advice. It's as simple as that. As we are a family-ru
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10671414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashleigh Stone, Leigh on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.