Richmond Cottages, CARMARTHEN
- 2/3 Bedroom End Of Terrace Property
- Level Walk To Town Centre
- Garden & Store Shed, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating System
- Popular Location Edge Of Town Centre
- EER 38
Hallway - Stairs to first floor, door to;
Dining Room - 10'3 x 7'7 (3.12m x 2.31m) - Door to;
Living Room - 14'2 x 8'6 (4.32m x 2.59m) - Feature fireplace, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen - 14'6 x 8'4 (4.42m x 2.54m) - Fitted with a range of base units with worktop over and matching wall units, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, space for fridge/freezer, cooker, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, gas fired boiler servicing the domestic hot water and central heating system, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, radiator, rear entrance door, double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing - Window to front, doors to;
Bedroom 2 - 9'3 x 7'9 (2.82m x 2.36m) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Dressing Room - 13' x 4'4 (3.96m x 1.32m) - Previously utilised as part of the front bedroom. The partition wall could easily be removed.
Bedroom 1 - 10'6 x 8'2 (3.20m x 2.49m) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room - Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, opaque double glazed window to rear.
Externally - Steps leading to tiered garden with garden STORE SHED.
Services - We are advised that mains water, electricity, drainage and gas are connected to the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Richmond Cottages, CARMARTHEN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carmarthen Station0.6 miles
About the agent
John Francis has been serving the property needs of customers since 1873. If you have a property to sell or let, or are looking for your next home, we have the experience and expertise to help.
We have an extensive 20 strong branch network throughout West Wales, each conveniently located in town centres. All our branches are digitally linked enabling us to promote properties throughout the region.
But that's just the start. To sell or let your property for the best price, we adver
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30230362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Francis, Carmarthen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.