Wesley Court, Billingborough, Sleaford
- NEW BUILD, GREAT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT
- 3 STOREY, 3 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- DRESSING ROOM & EN SUITE + BATHROOM
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
- OFFERED FOR SALE CHAIN FREE
INVESTORS ONLY GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£180,000 BRAND NEW. Currently rented acheiving £750 pcm (6 mth contract) Allocated parking to the rear. TWO BATHROOMS including ONE EN-SUITE as well as a downstairs WC, lounge & kitchen. Popular village location.
2 Westley Court. In the quaint and popular village of Billingborough, this three bedroom semi-detached property has got modern accommodation set over three floors. Having a good sized lounge, kitchen and WC to the ground floor, the property benefits from two bedrooms on the first floor with the master bedroom having a dressing room and a Jack 'N' Jill En suite/family bathroom. The second floor has a further double bedroom with feature Velux windows and an En suite shower room with three piece suite. High quality switches and sockets with USB charging, LED Down-lighters, Telephone points, Satellite cabling, heat and smoke detectors, intruder alarm, wired door bell, low-level stair lighting, security lighting to front and rear. Externally there is a small low maintenance garden that is fully enclosed by timber fencing with a rear gate leading to the parking area. Viewing is essential to see the high quality fixtures and fittings inside.
Entrance Hall 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
With continuous wood flooring throughout. Intruder alarm panel and wired door bell.
Wash hand basin and Low level wc.
Lounge 10' x 13' ( 3.05m x 3.96m )
With French doors onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' ( 3.02m x 1.52m )
Integrated oven & hob, dishwasher and washing dryer. Space saving carousels in low level corner units. Wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' x 13' ( 3.35m x 3.96m )
Jack N Jill Dressing Room 12' x 5' ( 3.66m x 1.52m )
Door into bathroom.
Jack N Jill Bathroom
Double shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and hand held shower, bath, wash hand basin and wc. Wooden flooring. Door into dressing room.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 12' ( 3.91m x 3.66m )
En Suite 10' x 3' ( 3.05m x 0.91m )
Double shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and hand held shower. wash hand basin inset vanity unit. Wooden flooring
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Double shower cubicle with rainfall shower head. wash hand basin inset vanity unit, wc and bath.
Low maintenance Artificial grass, fully enclosed fenced boundaries. Rear gate to parking area.
About The Area...
BILLINGBOROUGH is a charming village positioned at the edge of the Fens. The village has the atmosphere of a small county town with a main street bounded by shops, garages, The Fortescue Arms a 16th century pub in the 'Good Pub' guide offering food, there are also a Doctors surgery, Co-op, Post office and Cricket Club.
Excellent road links to the A52 and A15
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wesley Court, Billingborough, Sleaford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heckington Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sleaford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sleaford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH108954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.