Mary Vale Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
- Well Presented Larger Style Five Bedroomed Period Terraced Residence
- Arranged Over Three Storeys
- Period Features
- Log Burner to Front Reception Room
- Feature Fireplace to Rear Reception Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom and First Floor Shower Room
- Ideally Situated for Bournville Train Station providing easy access to the City Centre
- Well located for a number of sought after schools to include Bournville Village Primary and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Schools
- Viewing Recommended
The property is well located on this popular road in Bournville, renowned for its sought after schools to include Bournville Village Primary and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools, delightful parks and other local amenities.
The University of Birmingham, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and the nearyby railway station in Bournville provides easy access to Birmingham City centre.
• Well Presented Larger Style Five Bedroomed Period Terraced Residence
• Arranged Over Three Storeys
• Period Features
• Log Burner to Front Reception Room
• Feature Fireplace to Rear Reception Room
• Fully Fitted Kitchen
• Ground Floor Bathroom and First Floor Shower Room
• Ideally Situated for Bournville Train Station providing easy access to the City Centre
• Well located for a number of sought after schools to include Bournville Village Primary and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Schools
• Viewing Recommended
Tenure - the agent understands the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing (with exception of door to garden in reception room two which is timber framed double glazed, timber framed double glazed sash style windows to bedroom one, and Velux rooflight to bedroom five)
Reception Room One
3.3m x 4.75m (10' 10" x 15' 7")
4.3m x 4.01m (14' 1" x 13' 2")
With understairs storage cupboard
2.41m x 4.57m (7' 11" x 15' 0")
2.41m (max) x 2.67m (max)
4.4m x 4.01m (14' 5" x 13' 2")
3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
2.41m x 2.72m (7' 11" x 8' 11")
1.42m x 1.8m (4' 8" x 5' 11")
4.3m (max) x 2.54m to purlin
4.4m (max) 3.43m (min) x 3.45m to purlin
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mary Vale Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.3 miles
- Kings Norton Station0.8 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL200240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.